PDA

View Full Version : What happened to 460 350 grain

TCLouis
05-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Ok, so maybe I fell asleep but it seems like ai saw a thread on a 350 grain bullet with deep lube grooves.
So what happened did it just drop of the site or am I still asleep and missing it?

Catshooter
05-13-2006, 04:40 PM
TC,

I'm very interested in that boolit too.

I am willing to honcho the buy, but I didn't want to interfere with RanchDogs 350 grain .45 buy. I asked Buckshot if he thought our buy would interfere with RDs, and he said to ask for interest in a post and give it a week to see.

So I did, and we didn't get too many replies.

So I don't reallly know what to do, but I still want one of these boolits and I'm still willing to honcho it.

Cat

bdoyle
05-13-2006, 10:08 PM
I have been interested in this buy as well but I was kind of busy with the SCII buy. I had Dan make me a mould that was kind of a copy on the lyman gould hollow point but without the hollow point. They run right at 360 gr. The lube grooves could be made a bit deeper but I was thinking smokeless. Yea, the meplat could be a bit wider but this feed well. The center is the gould bullet with round lube grooves.

SharpsShooter
05-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Yeah, we dreamed up a couple of different designs

Johnch
05-13-2006, 10:41 PM
If you wait a little I would be interested in that mould also .
Right now I have several checks out for moulds in the works .[smilie=1:

Johnch

Buckshot
05-14-2006, 02:34 AM
..................Catshooter (and anyone else) if you want one, by all means post a thread to start the buy, with the design included. Let me know and I'll make it a sticky.

Remember, there is no set time limit on how long you have to run the buy. It can end in September if it takes that long to meet/exceed the 25 minimum to delete the setup fee.

Merely state your intentions in the starting post so people know up front what's going to happen.

.....................Buckshot

hpdrifter
06-08-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm sorta in the boat with whoever stated they'd be in if it is not one of the overnight deals; maybe in a couple of weeks or a tad longer.

I'd like to have one also, but maybe have the extra funds in a couple three weeks.

Catshooter
06-08-2006, 07:52 PM
hpdrifter,

I am honching a buy for this boolit right now. Look up under the stickied group buy threads.

It's not a rush deal, so you've got weeks yet.

Cat