PDA

View Full Version : looking to try?!!!

blaser.306
11-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Is there anybody that would have a spare "few" gas checks in 7mm, .30 , and .44 that I could buy from them ? like say 10 or so of each , I am going to try to get in on Blammers next group buy , and talk to the guy's that I shoot with here in Saskatoon to put together a ( worth shipping ) order but would like a couple of samples to show ! If you can help I would gladly buy them and pay shipping . Thanks in advance Barclay!

acoilfld
11-13-2009, 12:22 AM
I can send you a few 30 cal Lyman gas checks if that is any help.
PM me your address if these are what you are looking for.

AC

blaser.306
11-13-2009, 08:06 AM
Thanks Ac. I guess that I should have been a little clearer , I want to get a few gator checks to have as a sample totry and put an order together with the other guy's at the club like I was saying I want to get in on Blammers next gas check G/B . But thanks for the offer. Barclay!

runfiverun
11-13-2009, 10:25 PM
barclay,
i happen to have all three sizes in gator checks p.m. me, i'll send you some of all three
Lamar.

blaser.306
11-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks for helping a fellow caster out , I am really excited about trying these "gator" checks out ! And even with shipping the cost is very atractive tosay the least . The last Hornady checks that I could even find localy were $ 49.00 after tax and 7mm were $ 38.50 and as far as .30 checks they are about non existant here . Thanks again Barclay ! P/M sent !!!