PDA

View Full Version : Got my Lee Pro 4-20 Today!

LarryM
11-11-2009, 12:46 AM
No thanks to UPS, they delivered it to one of my neighbors and left a package for someone else on my porch.

Got it up and running and cranked out several hundred 357-158 RF.
I'm going to have to build up a platform to get it up a little higher but that isn't an issue with the pot. Very happy with it, temp was pretty stable but it did tend to creep up as the pot level dropped but I probably never left it alone long enough for it to stabilize before I started drawing it down. No leaking, adjusting the flow is simple and the only regret I have is that I stubbornly clung to the iron pot on a stove and ladle for so long.:bigsmyl2:

rwt101
11-11-2009, 12:53 AM
No thanks to UPS, they delivered it to one of my neighbors and left a package for someone else on my porch.

I'm going to have to build up a platform to get it up a little higher but that isn't an issue with the pot. Very happy with it, temp was pretty stable but it did tend to creep up as the pot level dropped but I probably never left it alone long enough for it to stabilize before I started drawing it down. No leaking, adjusting the flow is simple and the only regret I have is that I stubbornly clung to the iron pot on a stove and ladle for so long.:bigsmyl2:

I bought the Lee 10lb bottom pore pot. It does not have an adjustment for the flow.
Bob T

dromia
11-11-2009, 02:12 AM

Congratulations on getting a good one, hope it keeps doing well for you. :cbpour:

VintageRifle
11-11-2009, 09:15 AM
I have a 10lb bottom pour used from a board member awhile back. Love it! If my needs go up, the Pro pot will be my next.