PDA

View Full Version : A Fairy tale for Waksupi

KCSO
05-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Once upon a time a guy asked a girl to marry him. She said no. So he lived happily ever after and went hunting and fishing whenever he wanted to.

The End

waksupi
05-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Once upon a time a guy asked a girl to marry him. She said no. So he lived happily ever after and went hunting and fishing whenever he wanted to.

The End

Nope, she said yes. Cost me lotsa bucks to buy my freedom. NOW, I hunt and fish when I want to!

9.3X62AL
05-07-2006, 11:22 PM
I had similar experience to that of Waksupi. After many hunting seasons and fishing trips spent without let or hindrance, Marie came along and not only approves of hunting/fishing trips--she often goes along and more than pulls her own weight. THAT is happily ever after.

Dale53
05-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Once upon a time a guy asked a girl to marry him. She said yes. They lived happily ever after. He went on canoe trips, hunting trips and to multi day matches. They have three wonderful children. This coming June 29th, they will celebrate their 48th wedding anniversary...:drinks:

Dale53

NVcurmudgeon
05-08-2006, 02:37 AM
My experience parallels Deputy Al's. Fran loves to go on summer camping trips and sit on a hot rock in the sun and read while I float or drown flies. Hunting? She is always trying to send me off on various safaris as long as she doesn't have to go. She won't eat Bambiburger, but doesn't mind if I do.

nighthunter
05-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Once upon a time I asked a girl to marry me. She said yes. It took place 35 years ago yesterday, 5-7-71. She is the most perfect person I have ever met. My mother is glad she took me off her hands.
Nighthunter

DLCTEX
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Once upon a time the new waitress bumped my knee when serving my coffee, when she walked away I told my dad and brother, that's the girl I'm going to marry! In unison they said You're crazy! Took 6 wks. to get a date and I asked her to marry me on the first date. She thought I was giving her a line, took me a month to convince her I was serious. 5 sons -great fishing companion, still cooks up what we bring in and clean, haven't finished her training there, she puts up with my messes with gun cleaning, reloading, and such, or has for 41 years.

fatnhappy
05-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Without my wife I'd be lost. she's been a rock in my time of need.
10 years, and she rows.

AkMike
05-21-2006, 12:40 AM
Waksupi, maybe it's time to test drive an import. I got this sweet low maintance low milage model from Ukraine that is one heck of alot better than all the domestic ones I drove for years!

I recently told her I was ordering a new rifle.. After she didn't bat an eyelash I said I mis-spoke, I ordered 2...... No problem! Gotta love a good import!

waksupi
05-21-2006, 01:08 AM
Waksupi, maybe it's time to test drive an import. I got this sweet low maintance low milage model from Ukraine that is one heck of alot better than all the domestic ones I drove for years!

I recently told her I was ordering a new rifle.. After she didn't bat an eyelash I said I mis-spoke, I ordered 2...... No problem! Gotta love a good import!

I've considered the import models, with low mileage. Not much selection around here. As luck would have it, I ran into an old girlfriend last night. She is working in the valley temporarily, and says she doesn't want to get serious, just wants to use me as a sex slave. What IS a boy to do?

AkMike
05-21-2006, 02:29 AM
Suffer thru the indignations and try to lead her into the path of the light!

Either that or grin and bear (bare)it

deadpan
05-23-2006, 05:54 PM
And there arent any women posting on this thread...........wonder why that might be???? LOL!:-D

Remember guys, if a girl can get the sausage for free.........she probably won't buy the pig!

bruce drake
05-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Met a city gal eleven years ago who couldn't believe I asked her to marry her 3 weeks after we met. 3 sons later, she still doesn't understand my love for rural america but she puts up with my quaint country ways.

Bruce

David R
05-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Remember guys, if a girl can get the sausage for free.........she probably won't buy the pig!

Works for me! This pig aint for sale!

I am glad to see some have had much better luck than I. I have been single for 7 years after being married for 15. I gotta say I absolutly love not having anyone to tell me how to spend my TIME and money. Been seing the same girl for almost 2 years. She says she will never get married again. Neither will I. It works for both of us.

Now I shoot 2 matches or more a week and spend a lot of time pouring boolits and reloading.

David