PDA

View Full Version : Precision Reloading

peter nap
11-09-2009, 03:36 PM
After a morning of talking to techs at powder companies, and wanting to wring their necks after, I called Precision reloading about one of their wads. Fully expecting another tech with a case of the STOOPIDS...I was blindsided by a very nice young lady. She actually checked to see if the wads were slit or not. They were and I was hoping they were not. Then she dropped a bomb and told me I may be able to get them unslit since they do most of that in house..

Imagine that, real customer service!

She called back and yes, they can send them unslit. I ordered some buffer too.
I can't believe a company actually called back. If Alliant Powder returned a call, I may have heart failure, but I'm safe in that case.

This was a small order, but they sure won a new customer! Nice to see there is at least ONE company left in this country that likes their small customers.

doghunter
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
I also had a great experience with Precision reloading.I had a few questions about some components that I couldn't find data for,some of which I purchased elsewhere. They didn't have any answers either,but said that if I made up some loads that they would pressure test them.When I inquired about the cost, they said it was ususually $40,but if I sent them in he would run them through when they were testing other 3.5" loads. He called a few weeks later to tell me that they were WAY over pressure. They are just good people

Char-Gar
11-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Another great company is L.E. Wilson. A couple of years back I was wanting a straight line hand bullet seater for cast bullets in .308 Winchester. The standard could take bullets up to . 309 but I wanted to use bullets up to .313. They said shure and the price would be the same as standard and asked for my name and address.

A week later the custom die showed up at my door with an invoice for the cost of the die. I almost flew to the post office getting a check in the mail to them.

southpaw
11-10-2009, 05:31 PM
I have placed a couple of orders with precision reloading and have had only great experiences. This last order I sent in I messed up on. Well sorta, I sent in 2 orders. One order for 2 bags of shot and another for 2 bags of shot and some other things that I decided I had to have. I received a call ( actually my 2 year old answered it ) from a lady at precision reloading asking me if I wanted to place both orders. I told her that I just wanted the larger order. I also assured her that the next time I was ordering I would have spousal supervision (computers really are not my thing).

I had called them on my first order from them ( last year I believe ) and they were a pleasure to deal with. They just seemed to know the answers to the questions that I had or atleast knew were to find them. Their customer services has me going back.

Jerry Jr.

klcarroll
11-10-2009, 06:10 PM
I order regularly from Precision Reloading; ......And I have nothing but praise for the company!!

Excellent products, good prices, and prompt shipping: ....What more can I say??

Kent

Rockydog
11-10-2009, 10:15 PM
+1 on Precision reloading. They do a good job. RD