PDA

View Full Version : Nice afternoon.....

Carteach0
05-06-2006, 06:44 PM
In between mowing, trimming, vacuuming the truck, etc etc etc....

I managed to turn a bucket of free wheel weights into 100 pounds of
ingots ready for bullet casting.

Two more buckets to go...... looks like I am ready for the summer!

Buckshot
05-08-2006, 02:09 AM
In between mowing, trimming, vacuuming the truck, etc etc etc....

I managed to turn a bucket of free wheel weights into 100 pounds of
ingots ready for bullet casting.

Two more buckets to go...... looks like I am ready for the summer!

.............I need to do that too. A cleanup of all the stuff I have scattered hither and yon about the property. I have about 1300 lbs of pure lead bricks that have been stacked off to one side of the garage door for a couple years now.

...............Buckshot

9.3X62AL
05-08-2006, 04:34 AM
I did the mowing and trimming part today, but haven't been near the casting pot for a couple weeks. Delays of yardwork and persistent rain until recently REALLY gave the garden plot and embankment free rein to grow weeds in depth and breadth, and the back yard grass length was pretty rank. Much of that got done, some is left. Add in the car stuff from last week, and it's been a busy series of days. The good news--NONE of the daughters' cars are on the "dead line" for Monday, a first for the past several weeks--just front brake pads on Marie's Jeep, and that's not a screaming emergency. Spring is starting to get better.

hopper_64
05-08-2006, 06:06 AM
But no boolitcasting thou.

Winter is finally over here in Sweden, we had three weeks of spring and now summer is here:-D

Buckshot
05-09-2006, 12:18 AM
.............Hopper 64, that's a nice little pile of ingots ya got there. Makes you feel all warm and snuggily inside :-). Boolits for the foreseeable future.

..............Buckshot

hopper_64
05-09-2006, 05:22 AM
Yeah, I've got some more wheelweights to melt but I do all my casting at our countryhouse, so I only have the weekends.

I use a cast iron pot on a electric plate, so I can only do a little at a time.

Have a nice day!
hopper