PDA

View Full Version : precision center bfr's

bobke
11-05-2009, 06:14 PM
anyone have any pics and/or details to post up regarding their ownership or experience with precision center bfr's? about to jump on a 475, but weighing out the cost/benefit of going that direction. how much accuracy to gain in the extra fitting of cylinder/alignment, better trigger, etc. really like the look of octagon barrel and rounded gripframe/micarta grips, just not sure i'd hold on to grip any better than the hogue and the octagon barrel would be just for looks only or is there anything to be gained there? pics of rounded gripframe would be great.

this seems like a helluva deal, either way you go, but would like to hear of other's experience and see pics, if able, of the precision center guns. have done all the searches, read all the threads on the std bfr's, just not seen much on precision center guns. any feedback appreciated.
bobke

targetshootr
11-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I believe their octagon barrels are only partially octagon. The ones I've seen look odd. You can't beat their prices though and the later models shoot as well as any gun out there.

44man
11-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Other then looks, I can't see where it would shoot any better then one off the shelf. Mine and others I have worked with all have had perfect dimensions. All that is needed is a little trigger work and they are the same as a Ruger to do.