PDA

View Full Version : This is killing me :-)

Buckshot
05-01-2006, 09:02 PM
...............Now I can't remember which one of the 3 groups buys I'd already sent my check in for. :confused: [smilie=b::killingpc:groner:

I guess I need to take more vitamins? I thought I was paying attention.

..............Buckshot

TCLouis
05-01-2006, 09:23 PM
You been buying so much tooling and so many 6 banger molds at great prices that you are so broke you can't even pay attention.

You are like me I almost sent in money for the WRONG 45 cal mold.
I'm a waiting for that 350 grain PB mold.

357maximum
05-01-2006, 09:31 PM
If it helps you have not sent me anything, I only have one from california, and it was not you. Besides you proably already have a 358-180 from one of the previous buys. If not I would be honored if you joined us.

michael

Hackleback
05-01-2006, 09:50 PM
I hear ya, It seems like all the stuff you are intirested in/great deals all comes avalible at the same time. Some times it is hard to fly under the domestic radar with soo many toys to be had!! :>).

Hackleback
05-01-2006, 11:31 PM
!@#$%^&*()_+ the luck! , Just found out that Century has another 3fer sale going on for 48 mausers! Need an action to build up a rifle for my oldest! What's a guy to do!

Catshooter
05-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Buckshot,

As of today, I don't have any dough from you. Yet.

Cat

garandsrus
05-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Buckshot,

I have some of your money for the 105 gr Wad Cutter! :-D

John

btr-cj
05-04-2006, 05:03 PM
I was passing by my mail box a couple of weeks ago and noticed a red and white box in it.

I did not think I had ordered any moulds but sure as shooting there was a brand spanking new 7mm mold from OldFeller. Pleasant surprise.

Checked my spread sheet and I had sent in the money.

CRS strikes again.

That is why I did not speak up when they were listed for people to pick one. I did not remember ordering one.

Although it does not matter witch one I got I do not have a 7mm anyway.
Well let’s see...... I have a mould...... dies are not expensive. I think I need 7mm barrel for a Turk!!!!!

Perfect logic to me.

C.J.