PDA

View Full Version : NEVADA CB SHOOT...Version 2006

BruceB
04-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Per Buckshot's excellent suggestion, I'm posting here to "raise awareness" of the upcoming Shoot.

Every year of late, starting in 2000 as a millenium event, we've held the Nevada Cast Bullet Shoot for denizens of this Internet place. It's purely an entertainment function, not a deadly-serious match of any kind. There is some spirited and goodhearted rivalry, of course, but the main product of this event is FUN.

This year, the dates are May 19-20-21, and the venue is Winnemucca NV. For a lot of reading on the subject, drop in at the Competition forum 'waaaaay down our forum listings here at Cast Boolits. A discussion of the actual events is on page two of that topic.

We sure hope that as many folks as possible make the effort to attend.

Buckshot
04-29-2006, 05:10 AM
.............I've only missed one NCBS to date (and sadly this year will be my 2nd). The friendliness and ease with which everyone fits together, along with the fun had by like minded folks has had me urging others in other parts of the country to do the same.

Many of you have shooting buddies or family members you shoot with. However it's NOTHING like getting together with several others all interested in, and shooting cast lead from a multitude of different paltforms. Plus the fun of putting faces to board handles. A few freindly competitions for bragging rights only, still makes the nerves tingle and the old blood pressure go up a bit.

As BruceB said, the NCBS was started by members of this board, and it's still a get together for the board or anyone else interested in cast lead.

You mid-western and east coasties oughta think hard about one. You won't regret it.

....................Buckshot