PDA

View Full Version : White Lightning Lube Source

omgb
04-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Somebody was askaing for this....Maybe mT Charlie any way, here it is:

"White Lightening BPCR Lube comes in two formulations. One is a very specialized lube for dip-lubing grooveless bullets. This formulation should not be used for grooved bullets. The formulation for grooved bullets works well for lube-sizing, dip-lubing as well as pan-lubing.

The lube is completely safe for humans and is made with materials available 120 years ago. "

White Lightening BPCR Lube is available by mail in 2 lb containers for $50 plus $10 shipping and handling.

If you are interested please send a check fo $60 to:

Dan Theodore
736 Lola Ln.
Mtn. View, CA 94040

DanielTheodore@aol.com (DanielTheodore@aol.com)

The topic can be read at: http://www.goexpowder.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=604&view=previous&sid=768f0678098e2db217e54dd0e2ea9b22 (http://www.goexpowder.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=604&view=previous&sid=768f0678098e2db217e54dd0e2ea9b22)

montana_charlie
04-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks, omgb...

omgb
04-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Hey, my wife was born in GF, both my kids were born there and i spent 5 wonderful years living and hunting there. it was the least I could do for a "brother" Montanan

montana_charlie
04-30-2006, 03:05 PM
This 'Montanan' is actually a transplanted Texan, but I sure like this area.
I first saw it in '71 when my wife and I came up (from Kansas) to visit her cousin.

We've all heard the stories of how Indians were given 'trash land' for their reservations. As we passed through the town of Crow Agency, my wife confirmed for me that we were on 'Indian land'.

Looking around, I decided that if this was what they gave the Indians...the rest of the state must be a freaking paradise.

We came to live here in '76.
CM

omgb
04-30-2006, 07:16 PM
I saw it first in 75. I was stationed at Malmstrom from 75-76 and then again from 77 to 81 After Malmstrom, we moved to Lewistown until 83. We returned to Bozeman in 90/91 and left late 91. I've been stuck in the PRK ever since. There really is no ugly place in Montana.

montana_charlie
05-01-2006, 01:33 PM
You and I were at Malmstrom during the same time.

We went there in the spring of '76 and stayed until the summer of '80 when I got snagged to go teach electronics at the tech school in Biloxi...but we kept our house in Great Falls and rented it out for enough to keep up the payments.
Retired at Keesler (first retirement) in mid-'85 and came 'home' immediately...to the mess that five years of unsupervised renters had left for us.

Took a part-time electronics tech job and worked on the house for a year...then went to work full-time at the Post Office. Second retirement fifteen years later left us with everything paid off, living on 160 acres 25 miles out of town, and a 'hobby-sized' (according to the IRS) cow/calf operation.

Ain't likely to move again...
CM

omgb
05-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I was assigned to Det 3, 12th Weather Sq. in 1975. I stayed there a year and was PCSed out to Tatalina AFS in AK. I came back the week Elvis died in '77 and found that the Wea. SQ was now Det 5, 9th WS and 24th NORAD was down sizing. The alert pads were empty, the tankers gone and other than the missiles and the NORAD operation, the base was slowly slipping into obscurity. By 81 when I left for civilian life in Lewistown, even 24th NORAD was phasing out. I stayed in Lewistown for about two years and had to move to Oregon when Big Sky college closed. I came back for a year in 90-91 but the economy sucked and I wound up back in LA :( Just courious, did you know any of the Weather guys?

montana_charlie
05-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Just courious, did you know any of the Weather guys?
Can't say that I actually 'knew' any of them, but we maintained the facsimile gear that produced their weather maps. So, I (we) were in there frequently.

They did explain for us the difference between the 'weather forecaster' and the 'weather observer'. The commissioned officer forecaster, even in a windowless room, will say, "Might rain..." Whereas the enlisted observer looks out the window and says, "Yep, It's ranin'..."

Now that is science you can trust.