PDA

View Full Version : got heat hooked up in the new loading room this morning

Lloyd Smale
10-14-2009, 03:51 PM
she is officially all set to go. Sure will be a nice place to spend the winter. Heat ac laptop microwave hot plate stereo 30 inch tv even a small fridge for the brew! It may not be the nicest loading room in the US but its got to be in the top 100. Alot of how far ive come is only possible because of the generousity of my brothers here. Ive probably told all of you back when you were sending me things but if ANY of you ever needs ANYTHING i have please dont be afraid to ask. Whats mine is yours!! Im am truely blessed to have the caliber of friends that ive gotten to know on this forum! You new guys that havent been around for long please try to understand how fortunate you are to have found this place. Its not only a wealth of information for people that have really been there and done that but its a place that if you act with respect you will have friends that will about do anything for you. Id ride the river with any of you!

crabo
10-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Pictures?

257 Shooter
10-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Lloyd,

Sounds like we need to take a road trip to visit this casting and reloading mecca! It is great to hear that you are back in business. A fire is so disruptive. Enjoy yourself and make to most of your time with your wife, children and especially your grandchildren. In between casting and loading that is.....

HORNET
10-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Lloyd, That's fine as long as you don't let it get as hot in there as it was a few months ago...:kidding:
Congratulations on getting back up and running.

45nut
10-14-2009, 07:25 PM
I wish someday to be able to visit the area,, and many other area's that harbor our members.

I could visit a different member each day for 30+ years! Anyone got a spare jetpack?

madcaster
10-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Lloyd,the only thing I think you may be missing is a beeper system that will let you know when someone comes around,and that way any visitors would realize that you WERE home after all!:wink:

Lloyd Smale
10-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Jeff any friend of mine about knows where ill be if im not at the range!