PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Customer Service-Still Good

NVcurmudgeon
10-10-2009, 06:06 PM
I saw a post recently that RCBS customer service wasn't up to their traditional standard. I just dealt with them this week and found them to be just as good as ever, so maybe the poster drew a new employee. I had a stripped sprue cutter bolt, and asked for two so that I would be prepared if it happened to another mould. Today the two bolts came in, along with two Belleville springs. I also received the die lock rings and lock ring wrench I ordered at the same time. Another item ordered at the same time was a trim die that the lady told me was B/O; it came yesterday!

Altogether I received three packages:

wrench and rings four days transit USPS $7.50 shipping charge
trim die three days transit UPS no shipping charge
warranty parts four days transit USPS no charge, no shipping charge

Looks like RCBS customer service is alive and fantastic.

Dennis Eugene
10-10-2009, 06:12 PM
I've always suspected as much. Dennis

EMC45
10-11-2009, 09:40 AM
It's always been good for me too.

geargnasher
10-12-2009, 01:35 AM
+1 on super service from the green.

They recently warr'd my 20-yr old Ammomaster ram and base no questions and wouldn't take my money, even for shipping. Had my stuff in 2 days

Gear

Jaybird62
10-12-2009, 02:05 AM
RCBS really does strive to provide good customer service. I've always enjoyed and depended on their equipment.

.45Cole
10-12-2009, 12:10 PM
I have to give credit where credit is due. I have the comp rifle dies in 7mm/08 and for some reason the decapping rod will catch on a flash hole and the decapping assembly will bend a little. I think it has something to do with the legnth away from the nuts. Anyway I called then up with credit card in hand, but the said they would comp the part and send it w/o S&H. I actually fell bad about not paying. But have always bought RCBS.

Nose Dive
10-13-2009, 10:21 PM
The RCBS boys have been "berry berry gud to me".

Old rock cucker primer seater broke. (while I was moving)... Called the RCBS boys,,,sent me a new one, no questions asked..no money asked. Felt like that really wasn;t right, but they wouldn't take my money. This press has loaded all
my shells since '75...buy no other brand.,,equipment or dies..

Why mess with a good thing?

"Advanced skills are those employed while performing the basics while your leg is on fire"