PDA

View Full Version : sizer die for saeco bullet

Harpman
09-29-2009, 05:05 PM
hey gents, I have a new lyman lubesizer...wondering which top punch I need for the saeco 745 bullet, (the flat tip bullet) also I have the BACO creedmoor 535 grain bullet I would be using in the lubesiser, its shaped more like the lyman bullet 457132, I want to try lubeing with this more than sizing, it will more or less just round these bullets out, looking to try a cleaner way to lube the bullets and try a softer lube, lube as I go instead of pan lubing a bunch at once.

Edubya
09-29-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't see the SAECO 745 bullet listed on : http://www.redding-reloading.com/pages/saecoprods.html
That's my only complaint about the SAECO moulds, their numbering system. You might give redding a call and ask them.
Good luck,
EW

Edubya
09-29-2009, 07:53 PM
BTW; if you used a Star luberisizer, you wouldn't have to change top punches.[smilie=b:

Harpman
09-29-2009, 08:17 PM
ok smart guy ! I followed the link you gave, and found it, it was under the traditional mold section..they sell a top punch for the lyman and redding lubesizers

Edubya
09-29-2009, 08:26 PM
ok smart guy ! I followed the link you gave, and found it, it was under the traditional mold section..they sell a top punch for the lyman and redding lubesizers
I was just pulling your chain a little, no real offense meant. I'm glad that you found it though.
EW

Harpman
09-29-2009, 08:50 PM
I knew you were, I seen that response on here before..believe me if I could sneak it by the boss I would have all star stuff

JRW
09-30-2009, 03:10 AM
why not use the same reason I always get? I saved $??? cuz it wuz on SALE!
Jim