PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service!

moptop
09-14-2009, 08:44 PM
I had unexpected good thing happen last (this) week. Pop had an RCBS .30-06 small base die set that he got a shell stuck in the decapper/sizer die. In getting it out he broke the pin and bent the rod. He bought a new set to replace it. Well last week when I was using that set I did the same thing and broke the pin & bent the rod. I emailed RCBS to inquire about getting new parts to fix both sets and what the cost would be. Several days later they emailed back saying they were sending 2 new rods, expander balls, & pins at no charge! I got them today and they sent 2 complete rod, ball, pin sets and 5 extra replacement pins! The enclosed sheet said "replacement parts under warranty, no charge. They even paid the shipping. Now how cool is that!

I contacted them one other time to order and new primer arm and related parts for Pop's RC press and they sent them N/C that time too. I even told the man that this was an older press and offered to pay for them. He said don't worry about it.

They sure made a life-long customer out of me.

bisley45
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
yep RCBS is a good company I did the same thing and they fixed it no charge

Gary51
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
I think that is what they called customer service in the good old days, and you might as well enjoy it now because it will not last forever.

Shooter6br
09-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Ditto for RCBS even when I broke the item