PDA

View Full Version : September 11, 2001 8th Anniversary

The Virginian
09-11-2009, 11:10 AM
That was a horrible day for all of us and hard on my wife and I who had friends and co-workers at the Pentagon. We were on a ship on our honeymoon in Alaska when this all went down. God bless all the victims and families-WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET!

WILCO
09-11-2009, 12:34 PM
I remember my countrymen who were murdered on that day. It changed the world and I'll always remember.

hammerhead357
09-12-2009, 05:16 AM
We should never forget!!! But it looks as if the currant Pres. and all of his toadies are doing everything they can to get us to forget or at least redirect our thoughts. We all should remember our countrymen/countrywomen that were murdered that day. It did change the world and our view of the world. It was a direct slap in our face and our nation still needs to find the SOB who was responsible and take vengence on his sorry America hating ass...Wes

longhorn47
09-19-2009, 01:01 PM
I here people say we should never forget and that is true then why did the people vote in omama I have been around a long time now people will talk the talk but not walk the walk every thing is fine as long as someone else does it US ARMY 68-70

Throckmorton
09-19-2009, 07:20 PM
I will never forget,and most CERTAINLY NEVER FORGIVE.
Come on O'bama,go get that killing bastard that ordered this done !!!!