PDA

View Full Version : Dies for Magma Lube Master

Deanimator
09-04-2009, 04:43 PM
I was putting together a startup cost estimate for commercial bullet casting for my boss today and I ran into a problem. Magma's website shows a price for the Lube Master and the collator, but doesn't list the dies/caliber conversions at all. It does give pricing information for the dies for the Star. Are the Star and Lube Master dies the same?

Does anybody know where to find on the Magma website, or can you tell me how much the size dies for the Lube Master are?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

ph4570
09-04-2009, 05:18 PM
You could send them an email. As I recall their website has a query option.

You could call them on the telephone. As I recall their website has a phone number.

deltaenterprizes
09-04-2009, 06:10 PM
It uses stansard Star dies, but you will need different size feed tubes and bushings for the feed bar. I had 3 of them.

runfiverun
09-04-2009, 10:32 PM
yep the same and 40 bux each plus they cream you on shipping..
p.m. lathesmith here and they are about 25-30 bux and actual little box shipping.

Deanimator
09-05-2009, 10:12 AM
It uses stansard Star dies, but you will need different size feed tubes and bushings for the feed bar. I had 3 of them.
That's good to know. Of course they mention the other parts as well, but don't seem to list them.

Thanks.

Deanimator
09-05-2009, 10:13 AM
yep the same and 40 bux each plus they cream you on shipping..
p.m. lathesmith here and they are about 25-30 bux and actual little box shipping.
We'll definitely keep that in mind. We're in the planning stages right now and are trying to calculate upfront costs.

Thanks.

Deanimator
09-05-2009, 10:15 AM
You could send them an email. As I recall their website has a query option.

You could call them on the telephone. As I recall their website has a phone number.
I did an on-line query, but it was late in the day. I was hoping somebody here would have some immediate information so we could continue with our calculations and they did.

Thanks.

flagman1776
09-10-2009, 11:58 AM
bought new from Magma. I don't have current prices beyond what is on their site.
I will answer questions or check my notes.
Russell