PDA

View Full Version : magma caster

04-06-2006, 06:11 PM
i just found this sight. i have been looking for a used magma-caster . my hands and sholders are getting older adn think this would work for me. any help appreciated.

Murphy
04-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Welcome aboard 686,

Magma Caster: I'm going to assume you mean the 'Master Caster' from the Magma line up of casting machines. (My apology for the assumption if I am incorrect).

I'm not real sure where one would begin looking for a used Master Caster, or any of the automated machines either for that matter.

My first attempt would be to start watching for one on Ebay. I don't recall hearing of any being for sale there, but I'm sure it's had to have happened. Nor have I ever done any Ebay searching for anything other than Magma's sizer dies for the Star lubesizer.

I (regretfully now, but times get hard and things change as life would have it) owned one back about 18-19 years ago. I made and sold quite a few boolits from my Master Caster. I also shot a great deal more back then than I do now.

Have you looked at Magma's website to see if you're willing to spring for a new one?

http://www.magmaengineering.com/

Hope this is of some help.

And again, welcome aboard.

Respectfully,

Murphy

04-07-2006, 09:35 AM
i may wind up getting a new one. need to get more ww . i am using lee 4 cav now they are fast but i may go for easer. thanks