PDA

View Full Version : cz82 weight?

44minimum
08-20-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm thinking about getting one of these and I was wondering what the actual weight is? One source says 28 ounces and another source says 23 ounces. Any of you know what it actually is? I don't know that it would be a deal breaker either way but to me, lighter is usually better

Frank46
08-21-2009, 12:20 AM
44, just got one last weekend. your gonna love it. Ambi mag release, ambi safety, 2dot rear sight and white bar on front. guesstimate about 26 oz. have fun, Frank

mtnman31
08-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Mine weighs 24.2oz without the magazine. Don't even ponder it; just get one. These guns are a great value. I am considering getting a second one just to play with, i.e. making some homemade grips and refinishing. I got some jacketed bullets and Starline brass from fellow members and really enjoy this pistol. I have some bullets cast from the Lee mold but haven't loaded them yet. First, I need to modify my M-Die plug a little. It was cut long and bottoming out in the cases.

KCSO
08-21-2009, 02:48 PM
25 Oz on mine, and a professional opinion???

I have had one of these for a couple years and it has developed into one of my favorite carry guns. If I want to travel light I pick up the CZ. The finish isn't muuch but the gun works all the timeis accurate and I don't have to baby it. I havent carried my PPK since I got it and that speaks highly for it. I don't think you could find a better buy for the money.

TCLouis
08-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Mine are Police rather than Military and came with nice leather holster and mag carrier.
Condition is far superior to the military versions.
I will attempt to use them with cast when the GB mold gets here. I hope they ar compatible. The jury seems to be out on that issue!

Frank46
08-21-2009, 11:49 PM
CDNN sells extra mags, mag holders and holsters for the cz82. Just got some in today and all in excellent condition. I case anyone needs extras. Frank