PDA

View Full Version : what do with that?

primersp
08-17-2009, 11:02 AM
i buy on e-bay a 30-165 gr sil rcbs ,i have one of the same shape in 7 m/m
when the mould arrived it's look good , but in casting the nose of the cavities were touch ,i suppose this man drill it to make a flat nose ,the meplat is more large than a 311041.
just put on a lathe and lengthened the bullet for regiven a sp or tc nose if a find
a machinist who can do it
i have buy a mold at a real stupid.
ANDRE

Hurricane
08-17-2009, 11:47 AM
If the mold is changed from the original shape you should send it back for a refund. Check to see if the seller put "as is" or "no returns" on the e-bay page. What you got was a material change from the mold that was advertised. If he does not want to give you a refund, go to the e-bay page for complaints. You can probably buy a new mold for the cost of trying to fix this mold.

primersp
08-17-2009, 12:35 PM
If the mold is changed from the original shape you should send it back for a refund. Check to see if the seller put "as is" or "no returns" on the e-bay page. What you got was a material change from the mold that was advertised. If he does not want to give you a refund, go to the e-bay page for complaints. You can probably buy a new mold for the cost of trying to fix this mold.

yes sure an the cost of the shipping to return to usa is the same, now i don't buy mould on e-bay and for the price of a standard brand i prefer a custum like some of the forum

jameslovesjammie
08-17-2009, 02:23 PM
yes sure an the cost of the shipping to return to usa is the same, now i don't buy mould on e-bay and for the price of a standard brand i prefer a custum like some of the forum

I agree 100%. And you know your tolerances will be correct.