PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!!

Trey45
08-11-2009, 01:51 PM
As a member of several firearms related forums, I have seen my fair share of fund raising for board improvements. NEVER have I seen what has been going on today. In just a matter of a few hours, over a quarter of the needed funds have been raised! At the time of this writting, the 26% of total is at the top of my page. You guys are awesome, I've seen more outpouring of generosity here than at church, and that's not an exageration. When one of our own here lost everything to a fire, you guys jumped in with both feet and got him back on board again, others have lost loved ones, you guys answered the call yet again, now again, when the board needs your help, you are doing the very things that make this the best board on the net.
It is a true honor to be associated with people of such high caliber(pun intended) as yourselves.

44man
08-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Yes, I have yet to see if the keeper of the money will give me some (Wifey) to donate. SS is tough but I am sure I can convince her.

Calamity Jake
08-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Yap this is one of the best group of people to be associated with and I am proud of it.

My $'s are in the mail.

358wcf
08-11-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm proud to count myself as one of this fine group of do-ers. We take the time to actually DO something, not buy it. We MAKE SOMETHING out of simple lead, and share with others our knowledge, expertise, comraderie, and all that!!
You astound me with your civility, patriotism, and good manners in all things! I am proud to be allowed in your midst-

My $25 is in todays mail, for a great cause!

348wcf[smilie=1:

Old Ironsights
08-11-2009, 03:16 PM
I like the direct-to-Paypal link... Handy that.

ph4570
08-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Just did a paypal contiribution for the server upgrade. Some of the best $ I have recently spent -- but then there was the 38-55.....

+1 on all of the above.

Gunload Master
08-12-2009, 01:01 PM
I got it setup so that if you click on the "Donation Goal" button and click "view Donations" you can see everyone who has donated.
Thanks for the valuable contributions! This new server is going to be great!!

PatMarlin
08-12-2009, 02:47 PM
We are an awesome group... the best on the net ..!