PDA

View Full Version : Golden powder

Jim
07-31-2009, 08:16 PM
Deleted.

RMulhern
08-01-2009, 01:38 AM
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted....and I won't be using Golden Powder!

Jim
08-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Deleted.

montana_charlie
08-01-2009, 01:49 PM
I read the opening post yesterday, and said 'that's interesting'.
I thought my curiosity might convince me to look further into it at some later date. I didn't save a link to the website because (after all) it was posted right here...always available to be found in a forum search.

Today, the thread is 'decimated'.

This thread was viewed 107 times. From all of those, one guy used a play on words to indicate he wasn't interested in trying golden powder.

Was that single 'discouraging word' enough to dump the whole subject?

If a member objected to the subject on 'safety grounds' (or something) we might see some evidence of 'moderation'. But, there would also be an explanation of some kind from the moderator.

Is this just a case of a guy with a paper-thin skin...?
Does it not matter that 106 people read the thread without raining on anybody's parade?

CM

waksupi
08-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I read the opening post yesterday, and said 'that's interesting'.
I thought my curiosity might convince me to look further into it at some later date. I didn't save a link to the website because (after all) it was posted right here...always available to be found in a forum search.

Today, the thread is 'decimated'.

This thread was viewed 107 times. From all of those, one guy used a play on words to indicate he wasn't interested in trying golden powder.

Was that single 'discouraging word' enough to dump the whole subject?

If a member objected to the subject on 'safety grounds' (or something) we might see some evidence of 'moderation'. But, there would also be an explanation of some kind from the moderator.

Is this just a case of a guy with a paper-thin skin...?
Does it not matter that 106 people read the thread without raining on anybody's parade?

CM

I don't get it, either. I am always interested in such subjects.

Hardcast416taylor
08-01-2009, 06:05 PM
I`ve got a formula for it if you`re really interested?Robert

Jim
08-02-2009, 04:49 AM
Here ya' are.

http://www.kurtztechnologies.com/index2.htm

hiram
08-02-2009, 08:15 AM
I think in the original post there was mention of potassium nitrate and ascorbic acid. I think ascorbic acid is an ingredient of American Pioneer Powder.