PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to everyone for the prayers and support.

mikenbarb
07-28-2009, 09:57 PM
I want to thank everyone very much for their prayers and support on my wifes passing. My wife Barbara Jean passed away suddenly on the early morning of July 12th due to an unknown heart disease she had that was never discovered till it was too late. She was 49 years old with 2 children, Devon-13 and Nikki-11. Its been real painful and hard on us trying to deal with her suddon death and it will take a long time for us to get by this. I wont be on the computer much till I get this all worked out with the kids and me but if anyone needs to contact me on anything I still owe to them or forgot to ship or just want to say hi, Please call my house number @ 973-209-6752 please only call till 9pm Eastern time. I wont be checking my e-mails or pm's for a little while so its better to call and leave a message for me if I dont answer.
I want to let everyone know again how much we appreciate your prayers and support.

I know she's in Gods arms now in a better place and I know some day I will get to see her again but till then I will have an emptyness in my heart that will never be able to be filled.
I have to go be strong for my kids now and I will be back on hopefully soon.
Thank you again to everyone, Mike, Devon and Nikki.

PatMarlin
08-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Great to hear from you Mike! Hang tough- God is in control.,