PDA

View Full Version : CZ's gotta new pair of shoes!

jameslovesjammie
07-23-2009, 04:13 PM
This is the way these guns SHOULD have shipped from the factory!

CZ75B .40 S&W Satin Nickle '99 manufacture
Walnut Grips

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/jameslovesjammie/gun%20stuff/CZ75B%2040/P1040031.jpg

The picture gives them more of a reddish hue...I'll try to get some different pics sometime that show just how beautiful these look! The gun came with those ugly plastic black CZ grips. Then I got some Hogue Finger Groove Grips...just never felt right. Fantastic grip on the gun...but never felt right. These have just the right anatomical shape, width, and checkering. Makes the gun look like a million bucks and feels FANTASTIC!

Now I've just gotta get some different sights and I'll be good to go!

jameslovesjammie
07-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Here's a better pic of the wood. The ammo in the first pic was assembled with Trickasafox's 150 grain Group Buy. Fantastic boolit!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/jameslovesjammie/gun%20stuff/CZ75B%2040/P1040033.jpg

yondering
07-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Nice grips. Where'd you get them?

Gotta love those CZ's. I really like them in .40 too, they shoot great, and seem to recoil less than most lighter framed autoloaders. I wish they had their flush magazine for the .40 compact available though.

jameslovesjammie
07-24-2009, 05:11 AM
They shoot great, point nice, and feel great in the hand! I got them from a guy on the czforumsite. I don't know who made them or if they are factory. There is no markings except for inside where it was carved CZ75B with what looked like a robotic router. The guy I got them from was going to put them on a SP-01 Tactical but would have to do too much fitting to make it fit with his decocker. I did a little fitting on the right side to make it fit my Nickel since it is an ambi safety.

These pics still don't do this gun justice. They are truely GORGEOUS.

Is your Compact a 10 round magazine? I thought they made an 8 round for a while that was closer to flush fit.

yondering
07-24-2009, 12:49 PM
The Compact belongs to a friend. I'd buy one too if the flush 10 round magazine was available. No reason it shouldn't be, there's plenty of room in the magazine. I've read it's a supplier issue more than anything.