PDA

View Full Version : LBT on vacation ?

Willbird
04-15-2005, 10:14 AM
I sent off a check for some LBT lube 3 going on 4 weeks ago today, I emailed to make sure they got the check as it is my first order, I emailed from work and home emails....no reply

prior to buying I emailed and got a quick reply....

the Finance Minister at my house is worried...................

Bill

carpetman
04-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Willbird--Don't know why LBT is not responding. Don't know if this being tax season has any bearing?

wills
04-15-2005, 10:28 AM
More federal tennis camp?

Willbird
04-15-2005, 10:37 AM
hey thanks for the courage, strength and hope guys :-) hehe

Bill

anachronism
04-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Let me know if you run out, I still have 20+ sticks of Blue Commercial I bought several years ago. It's the hard lube, not the really soft stuff.

Bob

Willbird
04-15-2005, 11:43 AM
Well I don't have any now, This is the first I bought from them, I know Veral claims they all function the same as a lube.

Bill

BruceB
04-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Seeing this thread, I went over to Graybeard Outdoors, where Veral holds forth as the resident no-doubt World's Greatest Cast-Bullet Eggspurt (sarcasm).

Turns out that his most-recent post there seems to have been made on March 16. It's not a high-traffic board, but March 16 is a full month back.

Maybe something's going on that we don't know about.

Willbird
04-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Guess what ?? the Lube showed up today via UPS ground

happens every time hehe, I ask about something and it arrives that day :-)

Maybe Veral or Leverguns.com have email problems ??

Bill

old goat
04-15-2005, 10:28 PM
...IIRC, a thread on another board a week or two ago, said Veral's wife was very sick.

...old goat

omgb
04-30-2005, 02:20 AM
I just got a mould order from LBT and it took about 4 weeks. That's two weeks longer than earlier orders. Veral's wife is indeed, very ill. However, Veral told me that along with that, his shop is not heated very well and the unusually cold winter is causing him fits as it keeps him out of the shop. In adddition, he's having some difficulty with the gal how fills his orders. There were a few mix ups. All eventually came through though as it did for you too. I have no explanation for the delay in email...I experienced it too. Still, I got more than what I paid for so I'm happy