PDA

View Full Version : Now open for online business-Kraghaus

madsenshooter
06-25-2009, 07:41 PM
The maker of the Krag scout mount and Krag ammunition is now open for online business. www.kraghaus.com I have gotten good results with the short mount. For pics go to: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=46938&highlight=krag+scout+mount It will fit into a 1901 handguard with no problems. It appears a tiny bit of metal may have to be removed to get the base into a model 1892 or 1896 handguard, and the 1898/1902 handguard should pose no problem. Since the Krag brass is now seasonal, the ammo would be a good source for brass. Peter recommends the mount be used for a red dot scope, I've had no problems with the weight of a cheap pistol scope.

6.5 mike
06-25-2009, 10:05 PM
THANK YOU, I ve been looking for a mount for my rifle for 2 years. You have just made my day!!!

jonk
06-25-2009, 10:59 PM
What's the umlaut over the U for? Germans don't spell House (Haus) with an Umlaut, except in the plural- and then it is Häuser. ;)

Seriously, though, looks good, might be ordering a rail myself. :)

PeteG
10-16-2009, 01:43 PM
This is Peter from Kraghaus.

I regret to say we are temporarily out of production on the .30-40 ammunition, because we can't get new brass. We are looking at options, including having our own brass made.

Meantime, we still have the rails for sale.

If you have any questions or comments about our stuff, just let me know.

Thanks.

P.S. - The umlaut is not correct, and is unpronouncable. It was put there to get attention, and avoid any potential conflict with other people's trade name.