PDA

View Full Version : lee handles in stock

oldtoolsniper
06-18-2009, 06:00 PM
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=117892

snaggdit
06-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the tip! I went there last night as soon as I saw your post. Yep, got the last pair of Lee handles I needed. Then I figured I might as well look for the .223 mold I have been wanting. The Lyman 225415 was in stock! I quickly added it to the cart, followed by gas checks and a Lee push thru sizer in .225. Now, if only the Lyman handles weren't backordered until September...

Anyway, thank you for the heads up!

BCall
06-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Not to dampen your spirits, but please let me know if your buys work better for you than mine did for me. My 225415 is undersize casting about .223-.224 and I am sending it back next week. My Lee push through in .225 I cannot use. It seems like the stud that pushes the boolit through is undersize. When I run a boolit through with a gas check on, the gas check doesn't crimp on properly. I think the ram is undersized, it only measures .2205, and it allows the check to push down around the edge of the ram instead of crimping on properly. I just went ahead and bought a Lyman die for my 450 sizer and dedicated it to 22. I just wish it would work right si I could use it to size some if I pan lubed a few with something else when I was tinkering. Please let me know how well yours works, hopefully mine is a fluke and I could get it replace, or buy one from Buckshot. Thanks, Billy

I also wondered if the gator checks I am using might just be a little thick for crimping in the push through? Anyone use one with Hornady check's? Maybe the Gator's are a little thicker and harder to crimp? I have no Hornady's to compare to, so I don't know.

inuhbad
06-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Dammit!

I just checked out an order from Midway the day before! I checked to see if they had these in stock, and I didn't see 'em! So I bought what I bought, and come to find out they're now in stock?

Sheesh. Just my luck! :(