PDA

View Full Version : Star Universal Loader

Echo
06-14-2009, 12:38 AM
I have a friend who has one and wants to get rid of it so he can buy ANOTHER Dillon 1050. Anyone have an idea what he could expect to get for it? I checked Gunbroker, but no one had one listed. He has a lot of stuff that goes with it - two heads, .45ACP and 9mmLuger, and tools etc. He is thinking in the high 4-figure range, maybe $1,000.

phil218b
06-14-2009, 06:39 AM
Look at starreloaders.com. I would think that was a little high. They are becoming very hard to get parts for.

finishman2000
06-14-2009, 07:00 AM
it's high. i've been looking for one for awhile. Prices have been going up on those machines, even ones in sad shape. $850 ia bout the price for a complete working one cal machine. Now if he has more than one head, price will go up.

Echo
06-14-2009, 01:09 PM
it's high. i've been looking for one for awhile. Prices have been going up on those machines, even ones in sad shape. $850 ia bout the price for a complete working one cal machine. Now if he has more than one head, price will go up.

So what would a complete second head be worth? As I said, there are also a lot of tools and other ancillary equipment that will go along with...

And I will go to the Star site to check them out.