PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Molds...

Ranch Dog
03-10-2006, 10:23 PM
I didn't see this mentioned but Mountain Molds is several weeks behind and not accepting new mold orders...

http://www.mountainmolds.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=357

Buckshot
03-11-2006, 06:16 AM
...............Heh! I know how he feels except I'm not moving. I'm glad to see him so successfull. He provides a good service.

...............Buckshot

MGySgt
03-11-2006, 08:15 AM
I got my last order in just under the wire (44's), now I have to wait

I sure like his brass molds, IMHO - they cast better then steel or aluminum.

Drew

Beau Cassidy
03-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Well dang it. I was going to do chamber casts on my newest aquisitions and send him an order. I may just get some LBT molds as I had been lookin at them, too. What sucks is I have had the new rifles for a couple of months and have been waiting for warmer weather to do the chamber casts. Looks like I should have done it sooner.

The Nyack Kid
03-12-2006, 12:37 AM
I got my order in on feb 18th . im not sure what to expect with one of the molds as it will be my first brass mold and a heavy boolit at that .

Four Fingers of Death
03-12-2006, 02:27 AM
I have used a lot of brass Cast Bullet Technology (CBE) in australia and they work fine.

Blacktail 8541
03-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Not to worry, he will probably have better production facilities and even better service if that is possible. My latest two molds from Dan should be showing up any time. I to missed getting another order placed, but will be sure to place my order as soon as he starts accepting them again.