PDA

View Full Version : How do I close a thread?

housedad
06-05-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm wanting to close a thread in swapping and selling tomorrow night but I don't see any way to do it.

Any one know how?

Thanks

Bion

oneokie
06-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Contact a moderator.

Down South
06-06-2009, 12:22 AM
I think it gets closed after 30 days by a Mod. if you want it closed earlier than that then you might PM A Mod, I think Fishhawk is the Mod for Swappin & Selling.

45nut
06-06-2009, 12:23 AM
which thread man?

housedad
06-06-2009, 10:07 AM
I was wanting to close my brass sale thread after tonight and start a new one. I figured that it would be better to start new every two weeks or so than keep BTT, and I can keep it up to date better.

If you think I should just let it run its 30 day course, I will. I'm still a newbie at selling this stuff.

Thanks,

Bion

45nut
06-06-2009, 10:19 AM
I was wanting to close my brass sale thread after tonight and start a new one. I figured that it would be better to start new every two weeks or so than keep BTT, and I can keep it up to date better.

If you think I should just let it run its 30 day course, I will. I'm still a newbie at selling this stuff.

Thanks,

Bion

I think that is a stellar idea. just post "close me" at the end of the thread you want closed and send me the link,, we can take care of it.

:coffeecom: