PDA

View Full Version : Terrible dream

Jim
05-30-2009, 03:59 AM
It was back in the 1800's and somehow I lost my Henry! I was frantic!

looseprojectile
06-03-2009, 01:03 PM
I lost my Johnson, still bothers me:groner:.
Not a dream!

Life is good

6pt-sika
06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
It was back in the 1800's and somehow I lost my Henry! I was frantic!

And then you rounded a bend and found a nice NEW Marlin 1881 in 45-70 with a case of ammo !

Couple days later you had no more thoughts about the what was it a Henry [smilie=1:

Slow Elk 45/70
06-04-2009, 03:11 AM
I lost my Johnson, still bothers me:groner:.
Not a dream!

Life is good

I hate it when "That" happens:holysheep

oldhickory
06-04-2009, 04:34 AM
Wow! That sounds WAY too familiar! I have em all the time where a gun, (or other object of value) is right there in my hands, or right in front of me and as soon as I look away...It's gone! Boy!...Do I ever hate that!:holysheep

6pt-sika
06-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Wow! That sounds WAY too familiar! I have em all the time where a gun, (or other object of value) is right there in my hands, or right in front of me and as soon as I look away...It's gone! Boy!...Do I ever hate that!:holysheep

That isn't half as bad as the day in 2009 many many americans woke up and instead of having a George W we had this other fellow with the Muslim name :(

And th really really bad part was when you REALIZED it WASN'T a dream [smilie=b:

oldhickory
06-04-2009, 07:26 AM
That isn't half as bad as the day in 2009 many many americans woke up and instead of having a George W we had this other fellow with the Muslim name :(

And th really really bad part was when you REALIZED it WASN'T a dream [smilie=b:

No, that's not a dream...It's a nightmare!

FromTheWoods
06-12-2009, 11:53 PM
At least you had a Henry to begin with.

Now, whenever you need one, you have a good reason/excuse to lie down and sleep--Just tell 'em, "But I have to go find my Henry!"

Keep at it, and you'll find it or maybe a '73 or a '76 or a (?)!

A recurring nightmare I have is that I do have my rifle, but the crate of ammunition at hand is of many different calibers, none of which will fit my rifle, and the bad guys are advancing toward me! Thousands of rounds, and none for my rifle!