PDA

View Full Version : Two Problem's

Bigjohn
05-21-2009, 04:04 AM
Number one: If I was married, tonight I would be needing the laptop with wireless connection to type this because I would in the doghouse. [smilie=1:

Number two: I need another safe, darn it, the ones I have are full to overflowing. :mrgreen:

The reason for these are that I was followed home by two newer additions to the family; BSA .310" 'Martini Cadet' rifle and a REMINGTON No. 4 RB actioned .32rf short & long rifle.

Both are in very good condition and settling in at home quite well. :mrgreen:

I will post the new family pic's as soon as I can charge the camera.

Oh; BTW, I wouldn't want to be sleeping in the doghouse anyway, the dog snores! Found that out the time she snuck into my bed one night.

John

45nut
06-21-2009, 02:01 PM
We get pics yet John?

Recluse
06-21-2009, 02:11 PM
John, I've been afflicted with these kinds of problems now and then over the years as well.

A buddy of mine once offered to swap addresses with me--that way those things that followed me home (guns, a boat one time, couple of dogs, and other good deals) could come to his new place (my old place), therefore saving me from lonely, cold nights in the doghouse.

Problem was, those things followed ME where I went rather than making a beeline for my home. And that's how I tried explaining it to the wife before she threw the sleeping bag and box of Milk Bones at me and pointed towards the doghouse.

My solution? I just got a bigger, nicer doghouse.

Same suggestion for you--oh, and be sure to be a bigger safe in it. [smilie=1:

:coffee:

Jim
06-25-2009, 04:13 AM
I mus' be doin' sump'm wrong. My wonderful & lovely wife BUYS MY GUNS FOR ME!

oldhickory
06-25-2009, 04:40 AM

We're going to have to talk about what you're doing wrong, Jim and study it in close detail.[smilie=1:

testhop
06-25-2009, 07:22 AM
:mrgreen:

JIM
i dont KNOW what job you have but if you quit it. i I have better one for you be a wife trainer ,and start with mine .lol:mrgreen:

armyrat1970
06-26-2009, 07:01 AM
:mrgreen:

JIM
i dont KNOW what job you have but if you quit it. i I have better one for you be a wife trainer ,and start with mine .lol:mrgreen:

And Jim, how much would you charge for that training? I am open to all suggestions. My wife won't even buy me a six pack of beer when at the store herself. Hard pressed to get her to buy me a pack of smokes.:drinks:

bullshot
06-26-2009, 07:15 AM
I like it when I'm looking at two guns and can't make up my mind. The wife says-- Why don't you just get both of them. Love that girl:-D:-D:-D

IHMSA
06-26-2009, 07:25 AM
Jim,

Mine is still only 1/2 trained.
She says: Go ahead, You're gonna buy what you want anyway.
Not quite good enough though. I'd rather SHE make the trip. :-D

How much for the Wife Training Course?

mold maker
06-26-2009, 11:32 AM
My wife has been in training for 45 years.
She is a slow learner, or I'm a lousy trainer.
I still have to show her how to run things, like the vacuum cleaner, dish towel, washing machine, and drier.
Er,,, Ah,,,, do you think, I'm the one being trained?[smilie=1:

PatMarlin
06-26-2009, 11:36 AM
My soulution was.....

Buy her a greenhouse. That smoothed over a lot of gun purchases.

I keep pulling out the least favorite rifles, and leave their bolts in the safe ...:mrgreen:

Bigjohn
06-29-2009, 01:17 AM
I have been a little slow in posting these pic's and now when I go to do it the camera decides to go flat (batteries).

I'll recharge and then post the rest later.