PDA

View Full Version : Bullshop plate lube

Trifocals
05-12-2009, 06:04 AM
Several months ago I ordered (4) bottles of Bullshop plate lube. During casting sessions over the past three days I applied it to three new moulds. This is amazing stuff! No more sprues sticking to the sprue plates. No more lead sticking to the bottom of the sprue plate or the top of the mould blocks. Casting is no longer a chore but is now so much easier since I am not having to contend with the problems normally encountered. I found it hard to believe how much faster I was able to cast good bullets after I applied the Bullshop plate lube to my moulds. I highly endorse it. Darn good stuff!!! Trifocals :-D:-D:-D

Calamity Jake
05-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Several months ago I ordered (4) bottles of Bullshop plate lube. During casting sessions over the past three days I applied it to three new moulds. This is amazing stuff! No more sprues sticking to the sprue plates. No more lead sticking to the bottom of the sprue plate or the top of the mould blocks. Casting is no longer a chore but is now so much easier since I am not having to contend with the problems normally encountered. I found it hard to believe how much faster I was able to cast good bullets after I applied the Bullshop plate lube to my moulds. I highly endorse it. Darn good stuff!!! Trifocals :-D:-D:-D

You bought it several months ago and your just now using it!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

timkelley
05-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Yeah, it is kinda scary when someone tells you the truth these days[smilie=1:

Bullshop Plate Lube is as good as advertised.

Springfield
05-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Been using it for 3 years now, better than anything else I have tried.

2TN Mules
05-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I took you guys advice and got some. It really is a great product. I'm dropping 700 boolits/hr from my 6 cavity mold now that I've treated it.

mooman76
05-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I finally got some a year ago. Good stuff! I have yet to hear someone complain or say something bad about it!

SciFiJim
05-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Be careful to not do what I did today with my bottle of Bullshop plate lube. I had it open on the casting bench while I was applying it to a mold and promptly knocked it over, spilling about half a bottle onto the bench with no way to get it back in the bottle. I about cried. At least molten lead won't stick to that part of my bench.

Springfield
05-22-2009, 11:26 AM
I transfer mine to an old blackpowder lube bottle with a small opening. Took me knocking over 2 bottles to do something about it. Just to make sure I NEVER run out, this stuff is so good, I have 18 bottles in reserve. Does that make me a sprue lube hoarder?

05-22-2009, 12:05 PM
18 bottles YES . when any one runs out they may come a knockong. i thought my 4 bottles was bad.

No_1
05-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Next time ya'll knock one over wipe it up with a clean rag then store that rag in a zip-loc bag. Put the rag in your range bag or keep it on your bench and use it to wipe your guns down after you have handled them.

R.