PDA

View Full Version : I am Da Man...!!!

Idaho Sharpshooter
05-11-2009, 12:32 AM
Saturday was a wonderful day! First shine 'n show at the Harley dealers. They had cars too, and a guy brought his Kelly Green 1969 Coronet R/T convertible to the show.

Personally, about 1964 I got started handloading with a 310 tong tool and a 25 Krag Improved. Two years later I got drug to a yard sale by my girlfriend and found Treasure!! An original Easton single stage press for $20. I was broke and this nice young lady bought me the press as a token of her affection. Something like that!
Anyway, when I got back from Vietnam the Easton was old hat, and I bought a progressive. A week later I was already trying to get it back, but the new owner had a little more sense than I did. Friday a good friend sends me an Email with one on Flea Bay. The auction closed last night, and I got it for $64 plus $12 shipping.
Complete, and in good order from the pictures I got.

I'm learning guys...

Rich
Buff Killer

Just wanted to share the happiness.

BHLUA
05-11-2009, 03:15 PM
i watched the auction and was trying to bid on it after it ended i offer the seller 3x what u got it for and its heading to AL. Sorry bud.

BHLUA
05-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Just kidding. Awesome deal. I really had this happen to me before.........EWW I was sooo mad!!!. Hope you get a lotta use ou of it,

Idaho Sharpshooter
05-12-2009, 12:42 PM
BHLUA,

you're a lucky man! If you were here I'd cut a switch off the willow tree in the front yard and go to work on you for telling stories!

Rich

mikenbarb
05-12-2009, 11:43 PM
ROFL, You were bidding against me for that Easton H. I wish I knew that because I would have bowed out and it would have gone for 20 bucks for you.:( You still got a great deal on a great press and good luck with it. Wish ya woulda stopped at 50 bucks.LOL.

Idaho Sharpshooter
05-12-2009, 11:54 PM
MikenBarb,

no problem. I will make a note to have my heirs send it to you if you outlive me!

Rich
Buffalo Killer