PDA

View Full Version : I talked to ken (45nut)

Lloyd Smale
05-10-2009, 09:03 PM
I have some conserns. I really appreciate the outpooring of stuff and offers ive got. But just like id would be nobody wants to take any money for anything. Thing is i can use this stuff and hate to say no to some of it and im seriously not hurting for money. So what im going to do is send Ken a check for 500 bucks as a donation to the forum and he knows its a donation from each and every one of you guys. God blessed me the day i logged on to this forum. Better people cannot be found anywhere. I thank you and ken who needs this money more then i do thanks you too.

Down South
05-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Sounds great Lloyd, but how do we get the stuff to you. You still haven’t posted a mailing address. Also we need to know what you are shooting so we will know what to send.

NSP64
05-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Sounds great Lloyd, but how do we get the stuff to you. You still haven’t posted a mailing address. Also we need to know what you are shooting so we will know what to send.

X2 Lloyd don't think of it as charity. We have all had that helpless feeling, and this( sending you stuff) helps us get through the Feeling.:drinks:

Catshooter
05-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Now that's a great way to deal with the whole thing! I like it.

Down south,

He posted his address in his orginal post in his thread Here's the Deal.

Cat

Lloyd Smale
05-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Lloyd Smale
E8088 Jinglebell ln
Munising MI 49862

dakotashooter2
05-11-2009, 03:55 PM
It's not charity.

Each and every one of us has benefited from your knowledge and postings.

I'm sure everyone here thinks of it as payback.

:castmine:

txpete
05-11-2009, 04:45 PM
+1 :-d

briang
05-11-2009, 06:14 PM
The way I see it, we're a family. A large and well spread out family but a family none the less. And when part of my family is going through hard times I help out anyway I can.