PDA

View Full Version : The latest from Utah Tactactical

DeanoBeanCounter
05-09-2009, 11:42 AM
To all those interested in Utah Shootouts

(if you want to be taken off this email list, just let me know)

May 23, 24, 25, 2009

2nd Annual Memorial Day "North Springs

Shootout" $10 per day. You can also camp out at the range, on the desert with your ATV, or at a hotel in Price.

GIVE ME AN IDEA IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING, WHAT DAYS AND WHAT TYPE OF SHOOTING YOU PLAN ON. IT HELPS FOR BEING READY!!!

This will be similar to last year. Three days of any rifles, pistols, shotguns. Out to 1000 yards, Over the cliff edge, running man targets (moving targets in Law Enforcement Range), Cowboy town pistol and shotgun, Run and Gun down the wash. Long distance pistol, iron sight. Different stages will be set up to favor different firearms. You can then pick what firearm for whichever stage, except for pistol only, shotgun only, iron sight only stages will have limited type of gun used. Will schedule the different stages of fire ahead of time so you know when to come to shoot the stages you want. Scores will be posted when it's all over.

SAME STAGES EACH DAY - But it will not be possible to shoot all stages and targets in one day. Take what ever time you want. Shoot whatever stages you want. Shoot the same stage over if you want.

MORNINGS - Steel 200 to 1000 yards

MID DAY - Law Enforcement area turning, tilting, running man targets.

AFTERNOON - Cowboy town pistol and shotgun

ALL PAPER TARGETS, 100 to 1000 yd, over the edge, etc. - You may shoot your paper targets any time during the 3 days. Turn them in to have them scored and posted. Except the edge targets we will go down in the canyon later and get them.

June 13, 2009

.22 rimfire rifle – pistol "team competition" This is a

egg shoot (out to 40 yards) and bowling

pin shoot (out to 1000 yards)

Any rifle for the bowling pins. There will be round count limits and be timed. Accuracy counts at this match. Enter as a two person team. I'm sure we can match you up with someone you need a partner. I’m also sure you can just shoot the rimfire if you want. There will be some rimfire steel targets too.

More info visit www.utahtactical.org or call Clint 801 599 1574