PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Molds

SharpsShooter
04-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Have any of you placed an order lately? His paypal link does not work and I'm guessing the only way to order is by snail mail. I thought I'd just print a screenshot of the bullet design page and attach it to one of his mail in forms. Sound like it would work?

SS

SwedeNelson
04-28-2009, 04:19 PM
SS

Just tried and worked OK on this end.
Is your pop-up blocker on?
May be the problem.

Swede Nelson

stubshaft
04-28-2009, 04:39 PM
It took me a couple of tries but I was also finally able to get through.

SharpsShooter
04-28-2009, 05:18 PM
I'll try it again shortly. Does it attach a diagram for him to follow? Never dealt with him before so excuse the ignorance.

SS

ETA Works fine from home. I was trying at work. Thanks fellas!:drinks:

stubshaft
04-28-2009, 05:28 PM
When you finally complete payment the description box in the PP site will contain the specs of the bullet. Only way that I found of duplication the drawing was to print the page with the design specs and re-input it into the program

SwedeNelson
04-28-2009, 06:28 PM
SS

No ignorance - just computers!

Swede Nelson

Glen
04-28-2009, 10:55 PM
I've always just printed out the spec sheet from his program and mailed it in with the form and a check and the mould has magically appeared in the mail a few weeks later. I've been very pleased with Mountain Molds service.

turbo1889
05-01-2009, 12:59 AM
As long as your mold can be made in his online design program, he is among the best to deal with. Either paypal it (turn off pop-up blocker and if you don't get a pay-pal confirmation notice in your e-mail it didn't go all the way through, resubmit) or as Glen suggests use the print screen option and mail it in to him with proper payment and shipping address and you will get your mold in a month or so.

He also has a forum board on his site, which does allow guest posting provided you answer a couple of "make sure your human not a spam robot program" questions. You can get his attention within 24 hours or less that way. He is pretty quick about posting a response.