PDA

View Full Version : Felix....which gun????

StarMetal
04-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Felix

Whatever become of that friend of yours that was in the process of getting a handgun for self carry? Did she find something she liked at the Tulsa gun show?

Joe

StarMetal
04-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Felix

I think you may have missed this post so posting it again.

Joe

felix
04-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Yes, I missed the post, Joe. A good head's up, and thanks.

All of the paper work from the board on those three or four days was printed off and delivered as "these are the facts, mamm (sp)". No response as of yet, Joe, because the woman couldn't get off work that weekend to go to the Tulsa gun show to feel the suggestions. They have enough money to go to any gun show they want, so I would expect them to follow through OK. I'll let you know whenever something happens. ... felix

StarMetal
04-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Felix

Bummer not getting to go to the Tulsa show. I think that should be a national holiday. That's my favorite gunshow. Denver Merchandise Mart gunshow use to be pretty decent too. I'll tell you there use to be an excellent show in Monroeville, PA....probably Bassackwards can vouch for that. They took up one whole floor of a mall. What was nice about it besides being big, was that it had rooms and they were segregated according to items....like all military for one, all reloading for another, etc.

Well keep us in tune pardner.

Joe

TCLouis
04-12-2005, 09:50 PM
From what Bob Pope was telling me I have missed one of lifes great pleasures if I do not make the Tulsa show.

Big show here (Nashville) is 800 tables. As I understand it Tulsa is lie 3500??? Surely I am dreaming!!