PDA

View Full Version : Cabin fever strikes.................

Herb in Pa
02-19-2006, 08:38 PM
I was sitting on the couch reading my Sunday paper this evening when I noticed Ginger the Wonder Dog laying on the floor with all 4 paws in the air. Ornery sort that I am, I tossed the Sunday paper on her tummy..........damned if she didn't move. I went to the computer and retrieved my camera and shot this pic. Looks like she fell asleep reading the paper!

David R
02-19-2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah, herb no shootin this weekend. Its been in the single digits and windy here. I had to work outside yesterday, so I really didn't feel like going to the range. Cleaned some guns though.

David

RayinNH
02-19-2006, 09:20 PM
Herb, often times reading the paper has the same effect on me as it does on Ginger...Ray

StarMetal
02-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Herb,

I've been doing an informal study on dogs laying on their backs and it seems the females do it more then the males. The female also roll around on the carpet or if outside the grass, on their backs more then males too.

Joe

crazy mark
02-19-2006, 11:12 PM
Joe,
I disagree as I know 2 male doxies who lay on , sleep on and scratch their backs all the time. Way too often do I see all 4 short legs and paws sticking in the air. Mark

StarMetal
02-19-2006, 11:16 PM
crazy mark,

I've seen males do that too, but not as many as I've seen females do it.

It's funier then heck when they do that though.

Joe