PDA

View Full Version : all vets may wish to read this

Bladebu1
04-15-2009, 11:22 AM
As a 20 year disabled Vet I take great offence to this Homeland security brief
I believe someone needs to be removed from there position ?
As if the people that defended the constitution will counter act it?
If anything I would defend it to the full extent.

http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nfapr09/nf041509-3.htm

Muddy Creek Sam
04-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Amen Brother!

Sam

Old Ironsights
04-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Awwww, hush. Remember, it's only talk on the internets by crazy gunwaving conservatives that lead to this ...

Oh, wait... this "report" got its start in 2007... during the Bush admin... well before "right wing radicals" got to talking about BoBo, guns and revolutions on the 'net...

Hmmm..

So I guess, logically, we can't say this report or other government actions against Constitutional-minded, anti-Obama forumites has anything to do with what folks have been saying on the 'net since the Big Zero got selected, but rather has more to do with the indisputable fact that the Federal Government - whoever is "in charge" - is corrupt and worried that people might actually read the Constitution and rise up ...

Ahh well. So much for a good theory as to the cause of Leftist Angst...

TAWILDCATT
04-15-2009, 12:00 PM
VETS and any body else.I dont worry about all this sh** as sooner or later the people will rise up and get rid of the beauracrats.none of us are against the constitution but against corrupt officials.:coffee:[smilie=1:

Mtman314
04-15-2009, 12:03 PM
I passed it along to friends and family, thanks.

missionary5155
04-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Good morning
This is nothing new. General Douglas McArthur in 1920 stated one of the greatest threats to US peace was the returned WW1 Vets.. They were well trained and knew how to fight. You should read about the US Army attck on the Vetrans campsight in Washington to breack up thier sit in to receive the promised Bonus that was never paid.
Our hides are only valuable IF we are in a uniform and under strict control of officers. Remember the signs.. "Soilders and dogs stay off the grass."
Mike in Peru 71-74 Armor

Bladebu1
04-15-2009, 12:20 PM
VETS and any body else.I dont worry about all this sh** as sooner or later the people will rise up and get rid of the beauracrats.none of us are against the constitution but against corrupt officials.:coffee:[smilie=1:

I would agree along with reinstalling the constitution into effect
we the pepole for the pepole by the pepole
alot of pepole are forget what it this country started as

and what pepole have died trying to protect

the pepole were to govener

Slow Elk 45/70
04-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Another good example of the things the "LEFT" is trying to use in their scare tactics to point the people away from their trampling of the constitution . Anyone that dares to oppose the newly elected Messiah and his tribe of goons , is posted as a "Right Wing Extremest".

We need to keep these Facisist in our sight picture, they are trying to destroy our country by any means available to them, misinformation, lies, corruption, devaluing the dollar, wrecking the economy. None of this bothers them, because ALL they are after is "Total Control" of the populace, which makes us all servants of tyrants.

1Shirt
04-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Missionary! You only got it part right because of Army only factor. Around Navy bases, like Newport, and Portsmouth, the signs read: "Dogs, Sailors, and Marines keep off the grass. I used to chase prisoners to Portsmouth and saw those signs many times. No longer PC I suppose, but to a lot of civilians and feather merchants I am sure it still holds true. I remain bitter about being spit on by a dirty hair hippy blond when I was coming back from Nam in uniform and called a baby killer etc. It is obvious that there is distain for the military and vets in the current administration regardless of what hits the boob tube news. This crap is not only the current administration, but is also a large percentage of congress. Let us not forget that few in congress have worn the uniform of our country. Let us also not forget that congress is full of lawyers. And then of course there is John Kerry. Let us also not forget that both the Pres and the First Lady and a large percentage of the close to the president are lawyers as well. And as to Dugout Doug and the reference to the Vets march on D.C. , think that speaks for itself.
1Shirt

Firebricker
04-15-2009, 05:41 PM
What a shame crap like that gets printed at the same time bobo is telling the world were not at war with islam. islam makes there mission to murder innocent people well known but we need to worry about our own Vets that chose to defend the innocent. That's such a load of crap. I agree with Bladebu1 somebody needs to lose their job over this then they need to give that job to a Vet. FB

TDB9901
04-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Today I heard that in the former Soviet Union, a plot to sell, and export components for a "Dirty Bomb" was very recently uncovered and foiled......

But this sort of stuff is apparently taking a back seat to the threat posed by some of us more dangerous gun enthusiast, pro life, etc. "Right Wingers", INCLUDING our returning Vets!!!!!!.............

What a Crock!!

atr
04-15-2009, 06:23 PM
as a two term Vietnam vet I DID come back:
"disgruntled, disillusioned, and suffering from the psychological effects of war,"

Do I trust the federal govt today??.....NO
Would I defend the Constitution?.......YES
Do I believe the Constitution gives me the right to take arms against a corrupt govt.......YES?

am I still "disgruntled, disillusioned, and suffering from the psychological effects of war,"
YES !

Trey45
04-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Remember a couple months ago when the Missouri State Police were issued a watch list of possible terrorist traits? Things to look out for were McCain stickers, NRA stickers, and anything that might be construed as anti government propaganda stickers on cars or trucks.
These were the same people who enstated the "truth squad" during the campaign, which were nothing more than thought police harassing people for trying to tell the truth about the liberal messiah obama.

jdgabbard
04-15-2009, 08:04 PM

And who leads will just replace them....

Recluse
04-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I don't know about my fellow vets, but sometimes when I read sewage like the DHS report, I wonder why the hell I ever signed up and served my country.

:coffee:

nicholst55
04-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Did you ever wonder what would happen if the majority of gun owners - and I recently saw a statistic that stated that there are 80 million of us - simply chose to blatantly ignore, say, a new AWB? Hell, even a sizable percentage of us. Are they going to arrest, try, convict, and imprison, say 30 million gun owners? If they can't arrest and deport a mere 11 million illegal aliens, I think we'd be pretty safe.

How about if we just say No?

cajun shooter
04-16-2009, 08:23 AM
This is no different than the crap that was printed about Vietnam Vets coming home. I had people step back from me when they found out I was a returning vet. I had one friend about 5 years ago that ask me if my house was wired as he was to check my mail while I was on vacation. The bad thing was this man was a active duty solider at the time. RUMORS STAY AROUND FOR A LONG TIME!!!

klcarroll
04-16-2009, 12:44 PM
I don't know about my fellow vets, but sometimes when I read sewage like the DHS report, I wonder why the hell I ever signed up and served my country.

@Recluse;

You and I both know why you signed up!! .....It was because you believed in this country and it’s Constitution: .......And this country owes you a debt of gratitude for that decision!

What the current batch of bureaucrats and the chumps running the Department of Homeland Security seem to forget is that our Founding Fathers wrote our Constitution as it is, BECAUSE they foresaw times like we are living through now!

They gave us the tools to preserve our Freedom! .......It is up to us to use those tools correctly!

Kent

Recluse
04-16-2009, 01:45 PM
This is no different than the crap that was printed about Vietnam Vets coming home. I had people step back from me when they found out I was a returning vet.

The way you guys were treated upon coming home angered me beyond words. I had two uncles who both served in that WAR. And it was a WAR, not a "conflict."

One uncle flew KC-135's from 1967 to 1972--he towed more than one wounded F4 and F105 home that were leaking fuel so badly that they otherwise would have punched out and taken their chances with the little black-pajamed barbarians. And we all know what happened when those thugs got their hands on Americans.

The other uncle was drafted and was a grunt in the Army. He went over in 1965 and did three tours. He re-enlisted after the first tour so as to be "regular Army."

I remember sitting in the kitchen with mom watching a portable black & white TV every evening meal. CBS and Cronkite used to run a couple minutes of film reel showing the soldiers for folks back home to see. We watched every night hoping to see my mom's brother and my uncle on TV just so we'd know he was alive.

And then the way he, you and others were treated upon returning infuriated me. Had a big decision on why I signed up a few years later after Saigon fell and the boat lift was done. The NCOs and officers who trained me all served in SE Asia. They were--are are--among the finest soldiers, sailors and airmen our nation has ever produced.

The Wall in D.C. is impossible for a veteran to visit and not get teary-eyed.

Cajun Shooter--you and the other Vietnam/Vietnam era vets have my absolute and undying respect, gratitude and admiration. Then, now and forever.

And to Hades with anyone who thinks otherwise.