PDA

View Full Version : The Boston Pee Party

StarMetal
02-18-2006, 12:43 PM
You fellows heard alittle bit about the party of people my friend and I have put together to go pee on Ted Kennedy's grave when the old fart dies. Well I now have a name for it "The Boston Pee Party"

Joe

nighthunter
02-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Starmetal .... I will need at least a 3 day prewarning of his death. I want to be first in line and I figure that with 3 days beforehand warning I stand a fair chance of getting there in time to be the first in line. That is if you allow 3 or 4 days for the liberals to show a few tears. Ain't nobody gonna miss him.
Nighthunter

Scrounger
02-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Starmetal .... I will need at least a 3 day prewarning of his death. I want to be first in line and I figure that with 3 days beforehand warning I stand a fair chance of getting there in time to be the first in line. That is if you allow 3 or 4 days for the liberals to show a few tears. Ain't nobody gonna miss him.
Nighthunter

Better add a day to that; you want to drink a lot of beer to insure an adequate amount to soak him real good. I promised myself to do that to an ******* I used to work with. Time has mellowed me, he's not worth the time and trouble to find.

sundog
02-18-2006, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't walk across the street to pee on his shoe if'n it war on far! I will say a prayer when he's gone though - 'Thank you, Lord.' sundog

Blackwater
02-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Nighthunter, as long as it took them to tell anyone that Vince Foster was dead, you're gonna' need to be REAL quick to get in THAT line .... if there aren't people ALREADY forming a line as we speak here! How much do you think they'll charge to spit, whiz AND dump on the grave? You KNOW the Dems WILL get some $$$$$$ out of all this, doancha'???