PDA

View Full Version : More Dillon Stuff

ddeaton
04-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Since the Dillon thread got cut, I will ask my question again. Has anyone had any experience ordering from Brian Enos? I talked with him on the phone yesterday, he is a Dillon dist, and his website is more user friendly than Dillon's. I am ready to pull the trigger on a caliber conversion for my 650.

Firebricker
04-11-2009, 09:48 PM
yes I ordered my 550 & six cal conversions. When I called I was surprised Brian E answered the phone. He went over my order with me and made a few suggustions that helped. Service was great. Anything dillion I by from his site. FAQ was helpful choosing which machine. FB

standles
04-11-2009, 11:45 PM
I have ordered several times from him. He provides personal attention and is a great person to do business with. Just do not try to shoot against him :)

He once even called me because he wanted to make sure on an order I had placed.

Steven

toddrod
04-12-2009, 12:00 AM
He will even try to talk you out of buying something if he thinks you do not need it. Great guy.

shotman
04-12-2009, 12:33 AM
before you buy the kit . See what the parts that are needed cost You may not need all of the parts in a kit.

ddeaton
04-12-2009, 10:09 AM
before you buy the kit . See what the parts that are needed cost You may not need all of the parts in a kit.

Yea, I downloaded the 650 software utility from someone on his forum and am trying to work with it now. With 2 650's I am trying to figure out what to run on what. I am thinking of keeping one small primer and the other large for ease of conversion. It is a learning curve for sure.

Willbird
04-12-2009, 10:16 AM
Since the Dillon thread got cut, I will ask my question again. Has anyone had any experience ordering from Brian Enos? I talked with him on the phone yesterday, he is a Dillon dist, and his website is more user friendly than Dillon's. I am ready to pull the trigger on a caliber conversion for my 650.

yes I ordered mine from him. I was overwhelmed by the Dillon webpage, and even Brian's page to a degree, so talking to a real person was a real help. And in the process I found out Brian was born and raised in Dayton, OH :-).

Bill

Storydude
04-12-2009, 11:13 AM
www.eguns.com

reloaders4you
04-12-2009, 01:01 PM
I had about a 30 min conversation when I was thinking about buying a used Dillon 1000. He gave me the pros/cons and was really helpful. In the end I did'nt even buy anything from him and he still said to call in the future if I had any questions. THAT IS SERVICE!!!!:-D

sig2009
04-12-2009, 06:25 PM
www.eguns.com

I order all my Dillon stuff from here. Chad charges actual shipping not inflated charges.