PDA

View Full Version : Old Shotgun Presses

Spoiler
04-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Well here it is a couple pics...any and all info on these would be appreciated old manuals parts list general knowledge ect...thanks in advance...

The shotgun presses of course...

mikenbarb
04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
The press on the left is a Lyman Easy and the other is a Posness Warren press and their both good presses. If ya ever want to part with the black one please keep me in mind for buying it.

Spoiler
04-05-2009, 10:07 PM
I will do that...I have 2 of them....

mikenbarb
04-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Yep, Im definatly interested if you ever want to part with one. Thanks, Mike

crazy mark
04-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Spoiler, How are you set on bushings for the Lyman. I may have some spares around here as mine have the adjustable powder charge bar. I'd have to dig thru my stuff though. Mark

cuzinbruce
04-06-2009, 06:34 AM
Ponsness Warren is still in business. I believe they sell manuals and what parts they have. Should be able to find them with a Google search.

FromTheWoods
04-06-2009, 07:13 PM
P/W still does sell parts, but not for the older presses. I agree, a call to them will help to answer some questions.

Mikenbarb,
My youngest son just set up a second old P/W in our reloading room last night. I made a comment to him that maybe he would like to sell the other press he has. How old of a press do you want? His is the one that auto indexes, but does not have the autoprimer.