PDA

View Full Version : Knob Creek - this weekend

Sprue
04-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Anybody here going to or has been there before?

ddeaton
04-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Tried to go last year and it flooded out. Better check, lots of rain and storms the past few days. If you find out let me know, I would like to check it out once. Maybe find some primers at the market!:p

Old Ironsights
04-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Watch out for the Spooks & Spies recording & trying to ID all of the "potential terrorists" and "militia members" in attendence...

Boz330
04-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Tried to go last year and it flooded out. Better check, lots of rain and storms the past few days. If you find out let me know, I would like to check it out once. Maybe find some primers at the market!:p

Shouldn't be a problem, we didn't have that much rain. Saturday is going to be beautiful, high in the 70s. Sunday, chance of rain and/or thunderstorms, highs in the mid 60s.
Monday's high is going to be in the 30s and possible snow.
Last fall's shoot they had a Slick there doing rides. It stopped at the airport for fuel. It was in full military dress, door guns and all. I'm not sure whether the guns were active or just dummies. One of the guys that was a door gunner in Nam went out and drooled all over it.

Bob

Sprue
04-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I've been following the wx all week and yes, its suppose to be a nice weekend. Last spring I changed my mind at the last minute. I didn't even know that they had cancelled either. Guess I got lucky then. Its about a 3.5 hr drive from here.

Maybe we'll rub shoulders if not share a mule ride :-P

MT Gianni
04-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I went in the Spring of 07 and had a great time even though EBR's have never been my thing.