PDA

View Full Version : and the fun begins

bisley45
02-10-2006, 10:25 PM
just orderd all of my casting stuff should be at my house by the 15th yehaw

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/lisa1lacy2/funny%20stuff/10377245334262280009202.gif

Buckshot
02-11-2006, 03:12 AM
....................Maybe your wife will be gone for the day, or does she know?

.................Buckshot

Frank46
02-11-2006, 04:12 AM
Rick, I sure hope so. Sure snuck many a rifle into the house when I worked shiftwork. Maybe thats the only good thing working rotating shifts.
bisley45, well you done gone and dood it. They say every journey begins with the first step.
And you've come to the right place, the folks here will see to it that any questions you may have will be answered and also help you spend your money as well. Ain't life great??. Frank

bisley45
02-11-2006, 10:02 AM
yep the wife knows I think I got a good one

1Shirt
02-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Bisley 45, Now if you can just convince her that she should learn to cast, size and lube, so that you will have more time to load and shoot, you will really have a winner. I tried to do that off and on for 35 or more years and had no luck to present, but you just have to bring up the idea every now and again.
1Shirt

Buckshot
02-12-2006, 04:47 AM
yep the wife knows I think I got a good one

.................HA! So he says, so early in the new career. Their 'understanding' can shrivel like bacon in the skillet.

.............Buckshot

kenjuudo
02-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Bisley 45, Now if you can just convince her that she should learn to cast, size and lube, so that you will have more time to load and shoot, you will really have a winner. I tried to do that off and on for 35 or more years and had no luck to present, but you just have to bring up the idea every now and again.
1Shirt

1shirt, mine took to it like a duck to water, the down side is she has her own agenda at the gun shows, which doesn't always coincide with mine, we have enough small frame revolvers [smilie=l:

jim

Wayne Smith
02-14-2006, 08:43 AM
All by accident I found a good way to deal with LOML, who is tolerant of but not excited by my gun hobby. As most of you know, I like older guns and 'project' guns. It turns out that I was making so many trips to the gunsmith with this and that gun that she never knew when one was new to me or not! She finally told me that she had given up trying to keep track of all the guns. She does keep track of all the money, though!

9.3X62AL
02-14-2006, 09:49 AM
In a recent thread I detailed Marie's new SIG-Sauer.......well, get this--last night, she was messing around on her laptop computer, and was not only looking at the Brownell's website--SHE WAS ORDERING STUFF.

She's a peach, all right!

7br
02-14-2006, 09:58 AM
One of the upsides of having kids is being able to say stuff like, "Honey, the kids and I need to spend some quality time together. We are going hunting" or "This 7tcu carbine barrel will make a dandy first deer rifle for the kids. Of course, I am going to have to buy a new contender frame for them".

By the way, the walleye should be running here in a month or so. Weather has been warm enough that it might have screwed that up. My 7yr old daughter Grace wants to spend a night fishing. Gosh, doesn't that break your heart to see them going bad at such a young age.

StarMetal
02-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Deputy Al,

Well here's how I look at it. We get more women like Marie and we won't have to be worrying about women voting for Hillary, or some other far left liberal in Washington. Way to go Marie. Boy I sure see who wears the holster in your house Al. [smilie=l:

Joe