PDA

View Full Version : Saeco mold parts ?

Ringer
03-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi,

I recently bought a used Saeco 4 cav. mold, and I found that the sprue plate screw
is different from my other Saeco molds, and it is missing the washer from under the screw. Can anyone tell me where to get new ones ? Thanks,

Ringer

RayinNH
03-08-2009, 11:40 AM
The hardware store would be my first stop. The drawers with all the specialty fasteners. Take your mold with you for fit. If it's an oddball, Saeco could provide the needed pieces...Ray

94Doug
03-08-2009, 12:46 PM
I sent an email to Redding, and found screws in my mail box in a few days, No Charge.

Jon K
03-08-2009, 01:07 PM
What Doug said email, or call Saeco/Redding........they will take care of you.

Jon

Dale53
03-08-2009, 01:46 PM
I "third" the suggestion. I lost a screw when I dismantled one of my Redding powder measures. They REFUSED to charge me for the parts and I had them in just a couple of days.

It will probably be helpful to them in getting the correct screws to you if you send them all of the numbers on the mould and, if you know, approximately when it was made. Anything to help them identify specifically what you need is ultimately helpful to both of you.

Dale53

Ringer
03-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the replies. I was on the Redding Saeco website last night, and could not find a link to mold parts. I'll email or call.

Ringer

Ringer
03-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Casters,
Just a note to say thanks for the info on Saeco. I called this morning, and the parts are on the way.
Thanks,
Ringer