PDA

View Full Version : Reloading supplies

mag_01
03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Walk in to the gun store I do business with today which has to this point been pretty well stock other than .223 ammo and could not believe what I saw --- Customers up to the counter buying hand guns and close to empty shelves on ammo and reloading supplies. Owner said he just cant get product. there where 2 sleeves of .223 ammo I believe 74gr. with (100) rounds for $88 dollars close to a buck a round. -- (100) rounds of 7.62x39 cheap stuff for $68 bucks -- Tom

Calamity Jake
03-03-2009, 03:09 PM
I was in a major GS here in OKC Saturday, been in business for ever, just looking around mainly, not a single round of handgun ammo in the place, including 22mag!! Who in the world shoot that much 22mag?????
500 round carton of Fed. 223 $218

Still had lots of guns, but sellen like hot cakes.

StarMetal
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
I picked my order up at Wideners today. I was never in the back warehouse area...boy they have lots of stuff. Okay...normally before Obama got in the whitehouse projects, they probably had 4 people working. Today I counted over 15 employee vehicles. I asked the guy that I use to see in retail there if they were getting caught up. He laughed....said NO. Said they were caught completely by surprise by all this.

Joe