PDA

View Full Version : Rotometals

R. Dupraz
02-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Thought that I would put this in here.

I recently ordered tin from one of the forums sponsers, Rotometals. When the box arrived the order was two pounds short. So I made a phone call and after I told them that the box was intact and gave the invoice #, The Gent said the shortage would be on the way, no questions asked. A few days later I recieved them.

Aslo this fella was interested that I got their name from this forum.

So, an Atta Boy is in order from me to them.

RD

Buckshot
02-28-2009, 12:30 AM
.............Neat! Sounds like it was handled exactly as it should have been.

.................Buckshot

waksupi
02-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Good to hear they stand behind thier name, RD. Thanks for keeping us informed on our sponsors. If a business is good like Rotometals, we need to support them. If not, boy, can they get a LOT of bad press fast nowadays on the web! It sounds like they are doing it right!

azrednek
02-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Glad to hear they do business the old fashion way where the customer is always right.

45nut
02-28-2009, 01:24 AM
Ditto!

cbrick
03-01-2009, 01:05 PM
I bought 10 pounds of tin from them a few weeks back and the order was very slightly over 10 pounds and recieved 4 days after ordering from their web site. The bars are hand cast into 1 pound bars and most of the bars didn't weigh 1 pound but the 14 total bars added up to just barely over 10 pounds.

Uncle Sams Civil Servants smashed the box flat but its hard to damage a bar of tin so all was well. I highly recommend Rotometals, compare their prices with MidwayUSA for tin and then add in free shipping on $100.00 orders.

Rick