PDA

View Full Version : Love is Between Our Souls

justindad
09-12-2024, 01:19 AM
The Holy Spirit has been teaching me a lot lately. One thing that just hit me is that love is not one person loving another. Rather, love is one soul loving another.
Another thing the Holy Spirit has taught me lately is that we become mentally weakened when we are hurting, and satan attacks us when we are weakened. We are already weak, but when we are hurting he really comes at us. So when I love you, I’m not just bringing you soup to help out after the passing of a loved one. Rather, I am alleviating your pain to the best of my ability, so that you are not weakened and more susceptible to attacks from satan. It’s my soul loving your soul, so that you do not sin and so that you stay walking according to the purposes of GOD Almighty, The Great I Am.
I used to think that the Parable of the Good Samaritan was showing that love is a verb wherein a person sacrificially helps someone and contributes to the building of life & goodness. Now all that is true, but just barely scratches the surface. Love is the protection and nourishment and building up of our souls for the purposes of GOD.
This lesson from the Holy Spirit has already begun to change how I fundamentally see life and I don’t think I can imagine how far this will go.

Thundarstick
09-12-2024, 04:56 AM
1Co 13:13 - And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.