PDA

View Full Version : God's Light and Freworks Show

Rapier
05-10-2024, 08:25 AM
Woke up at 4:00 AM to one of those strobe light continual flashing lightning shows, bedroom lights up and stays lit, kind of deal, accompanied by the roaring rain and 85 mph wind, as recorded. Turned on the radar was solid white with lightning strikes, dad gum. Had 3 torpedoes go by...great way to wake up. God has a real sense of humor about how to wake folks up.

Right now at 7:00 AM it is still dark and with a continual rolling thunder and roaring rain.

NW FL in May, just getting Ma Nature's throat cleared for the June to come no doubt.

Half Dog
05-10-2024, 09:36 AM
I hear many great things about Florida but the tornados/hurricanes aren’t part of that good news. Stay safe.

Rapier
05-10-2024, 03:02 PM
Wife had to go to Crestview, storm made a mess, looked like a tornado went down interstate 85 in the middle of Crestview, right through the intersection of hiway 90, took out the store fronts and traffic lights. Strewed building debris all over the 4 lane highway, going east-west and the 4 lane going north-south. No way around and no way through, backed up for miles. Took two hours to get to the hospital down by I-10 on 85.
This was one of those storms , that makes no difference where you are, bad storms with tornadoes imbedded, they just happen no matter where you live.

SSGOldfart
05-10-2024, 04:49 PM
Texas got a few good storms last night as well I hear east Tennessee got hit yesterday as well. we got lots of rain but wasn't to bad here.:coffee::drinks: stay safe