PDA

View Full Version : Slingshots

Michael J. Spangler
04-12-2024, 07:46 PM
Simpleshot is doing a giveaway.

I’ve been playing with their slingshots for a couple of years and they’re pretty awesome. When you tune the bands for the right ammo they are even better.

I’m not affiliated in any way but it would be cool to see someone here win.

https://upvir.al/ref/6619c3b71e4e3M

Wayne Smith
04-12-2024, 07:52 PM
Not familiar with this company's products. I did enter once, probably useless. I assume Simpleshot is the name of the company?

Michael J. Spangler
04-12-2024, 09:27 PM
Yes that’s the name of the company. They don’t make the fanciest high end slingshots but they make some pretty awesome affordable tools. Tons of info on their website too.

ulav8r
04-12-2024, 11:29 PM
But they say they will use your email for marketing, implying that they would supply it to others. I already get too much unwanted email.

Delkal
04-12-2024, 11:36 PM
But they say they will use your email for marketing, implying that they would supply it to others. I already get too much unwanted email.

Only use a throwaway/spam separate email address for stuff like this.

Michael J. Spangler
04-13-2024, 07:40 AM
Only use a throwaway/spam separate email address for stuff like this.
I just use my best friends email for any of the spam stuff.

georgerkahn
04-13-2024, 08:14 AM

MY EXPERIENCE: Five or six years ago I bought one of their slingshots (Awesome product!); the next year, when I reckoned I should have/keep another a camp, I bought a second -- as well as some of the ball bearing 'ammo'. Guess what? I get zillions of spam and marketing eMails regularly, but ZERO which may have any connection to this manufacturer.
geo

jmorris
04-13-2024, 11:45 AM
I just use my best friends email for any of the spam stuff.

Remind me to not be your "friend". :)

Michael J. Spangler
04-13-2024, 11:47 AM
������
All kidding aside when I was younger my father would do that to his best friend. If we went to a fair or a mall he would fill out his information of every contact card he could find.